It’s been a long cold winter and we are more than ready for spring, and spring break! Whether you’re heading out to the sun and sand, or the mountains and snow, we rounded up the top 5 things you’ll want to have, regardless of where your adventures are taking you.
1. Backpack. The Osprey Quasar is pictured here – and we love this one as it has a laptop sleeve, side pockets to easily access frequently needed items, and a front organization pocket and internal mesh pockets to help keep all your things in place. We often use this as our airplane carry-on bag.
2. Sunglasses. Did you know that polarized lenses help reduce glare and eye strain? We have dozens of styles in the store, like these from Suncloud and Sunski.
3. Hat. Protect your head from the sun (or from a bad hair day!) with these hats from Arc’teryx and Patagonia.
4. Water bottle. Why overpay for water bottles in the airports or gas stations – when you can fill up your own and save the plastic use as well! These Hydroflasks and Yeti ramblers both do the job.
5. Button up shirt. These lightweight shirts can be worn on the beach, on the boat, or under a sweater – now that’s a multitasking piece to have in your closet! Pictured here is a white women’s shirt from Patagonia and a gray men’s shirt from Mountain Hardware.
We’d love to hear about your spring travels – you can share with us here or tag us in your social media photos with #activedsmfamily.